Saturday, September 29, 2012

Vertigo

I have really terrible allergies to mold, and this year we have had record high mold counts. It's been terrible! I don't remember the last time I didn't have a stuffy nose! Lol.
Yesterday, while I was at work, I started suffering from Vertigo. I would have these lightheaded/dizzy spells that made me feel like I was drunk, or at least tipsy, even though I'd had NOTHING to drink! I hate being drunk, so this has been incredibly unpleasant for me.
I think it's caused by my allergies, because I've felt tired, and congested all week, but I have no way to know for sure :( Anyways, I left work early yesterday and went home and took a nap. I'd started to feel better after I woke up, but eventually the vertigo came back.
I'd been looking forward to Friday all week, and I didn't want up miss it. I figured, if I was feeling drunk, I might as well go hang out with drunk folk! Which is exactly what I did! I went with some friends to some great south side Irish bars where we were clearly the soberest folk there! It was great fun! The only issue I had was with my best friend being high maintenance, but that's another story... Now the only issue is whether or not I need to call in sick to work today, because if the vertigo sticks around I don't know if I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment