Friday, October 12, 2012

10 Day You Challenge: Ten Secrets

BlogLoveTherapy
I saw this on another blog and thought that it was a really great idea. I'm a little late to the game so I'll post the first three today to catch up. To all the other bloggers out there I suggest you join the challenge too!

Ten Secrets
1. I'm really terrible at keeping secrets. I just don't believe in them.
2. I am obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
3. I failed a whole bunch of classes in college. I don't do well at things like studying and I got wrapped up in my extra curricular's which also brings me to...
4. I have ADHD.
5. I was severely depressed earlier this year. I've since started seeing a psychiatrist and I am doing a LOT better.
6. There is still a part of me that wishes I could get back together with my ex. It's a small part, but it's there.
7. I didn't lose my virginity till after I turned 24.
8. I have smoked weed. I've tried it a few times, but I don't really like it.
9. When I was 17 and my parents were out of town I went to a dance club I wasn't allowed to go to.
10. Last year when my parents were out of town I threw a party in their house... they still don't know lol

No comments:

Post a Comment