Monday, October 15, 2012

Ugh... It's Monday again...

Usually I happen to kind of like Mondays, as I actually enjoy my full time work and I especially enjoy what I usually do on Monday, but thanks to a timely visit from mother nature I am BEYOND tired. Between staying up later than I should have catching up on episodes of Supernatural (It was the last 3 episodes of last season... I just could NOT stop watching!) and being drowsy from all the pain killers I'm on because mother nature HATES me I'm am just exhausted! All I can think is just Ugh... I need a nap! I was supposed to spend all day with Bill yesterday, but I had to bail on him because I was so drowsy/ in pain. I know this will probably come in handy when it's time for me to have children because I'll have super strong muscles for pushing out babies, but until then this is just another one of these days when it SUCKS to be female!

2 comments:

  1. ah one of those days, I too, guilty of such..but good for you, you enjoy your full time job. I'm still tying to figure out what it is I want to be doing for the rest of my life..all the best Betsy! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete