Thursday, October 11, 2012

Coffee Talk Week 5

Okay... so this is my first time doing Coffee Talk, but it seemed like a cool way for people to get to know more about me other than what's going on in my love life ;) (more on that soon btw!). So here goes!

p.s. if you have your own blog you may want to participate in Coffee Talk as well ;)


1. Pancakes or waffles?
I like both... it really depends what I'm in the mood for.
2. What is your go-to meal?
Homemade Macaroni and Cheese! It's one of the easiest things to make at home. Especially when I'm short on time or ingredients!
3. What is your "must have" snack while watching a movie/TV show?
For movies in the theater? Popcorn! I've got to have it! At home though I'll snack on almost anything.
4. What is your guilt food(the kind where you are sad, lonely, etc. )?
Chocolate, wine, and anything greasy.
5. What kind of food do you eat that is so disgusting to others and you are embarrassed to tell? Come on! Fess up!
The only thing that I can think of that others find disgusting is fish. I'll eat almost anything that comes from a large body of water. I've had caviar, calamari, frog legs, clams, muscles, and whole bunch of other sea creatures.

3 comments:

  1. OHEMGEE... my husband would sooooooo hang out with you because he will eat ANYTHING from the sea and I think it's disgusting as hell!!! BLEH!!

    I love mac + cheese! My grandmother makes homemade mac+cheese too! It's sooo good!

    Hey, I LOVE your blog name!! And I love you now!! Thanks for linking up with me and for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete