Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Is August just my lucky month?

Last August I was at a friends birthday party when my best friend decided to hijack my phone and invite Bruce (our mutual friend at the time) to the club we were at. Amazingly he showed up, and he and I ended up making out the whole night. A few weeks later he was officially my boyfriends, and by october we were very much in love. Of course things got difficult after that with the holidays and everything, and by the 2nd week of January we broke up. Since them all I've encountered in the daring world has been ass hole after ass hole.
Earlier this month I was heartbroken when Bruce told me he had a new girlfriend (for a variety of reasons, but that's it's own post), and until last week I'd mostly given up on dating. However last week on Tuesday I went out with a guy I let online. He was really nice, and funny and I had a good time. I went out with him again on Friday and again he was nice and funny and the perfect gentleman. Tonight was our third date. He is officially the first guy I've met online who hasn't tried to push me into having sex right away. He seems like a really great guy, and for the first time in months I find myself wondering if I've found someone worth dating. :) maybe August is just a good month for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment