Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Suck on that!

Towards the end of our relationship Bruce was always going around telling me about how clingy I am. He told me that because I kept saying that I missed him, and I would invite him to come along when I went out with my friends that I was clingy. This is something that has always bothered me because at the time I was worried that he was right because I was in love with him and would have believed anything he said. Overtime I came to realize that I was right at the time and he was wrong. He was calling me clingy because he felt bad about blowing me off, and he took the things that I was saying to him about missing him and such as some sort of judgement rather than the simple admission that I was missing the man I loved. Today I found a test online to determine how clingy you are. After everything that happened with Bruce I was naturally curious to see what my results would be. As it turns out the quiz confirmed what I already new. I'm NOT clingy. This is just yet another thing that goes onto the list of things that Bruce was wrong about when it came to our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment