Friday, August 31, 2012

Why don't I hate you?

The more I think about it the more I realize that I am WAY too forgiving of a person. Growing up I was rather bossy and out spoken and awkward so I had a harder time making friends. I often got teased at school and I always felt like a social out cast. There were a few people in my life though that came along and were patient with me. They saw in me what I see today.

Because of that I always tend to seethe best in people, to give them the benefit of the doubt. Which is probably why the men in my life like Bruce and Kamil have gotten away with treating me the way that they have. It's not that I'm not strong, or that I feel like I NEED them, its that I CARE about them and I have a very large capacity for forgiveness. I just hope that this time around forgiving Bruce doesn't bite me in the ass!

2 comments:

  1. That's just who you are. There's always something with everybody's personality. The weird part that is. But its ok. Its better to be different than normal. Normal is BORING!

    As for your forgiving nature, just be careful who you "forgive and forget". It may come back time and time again and take advantage of ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have struggled with the forgetting parts of life. I can forgive just about anyone, but forgetting? I think that is ultimately the hardest part.

      Delete